Duke Physician Resident and Fellow Stipends FY24
- Resident membership to the American College of Emergency Physicians and Emergency Medicine Residents Association. In turn, these give residents access to a multitude of online educational resources (including EMedhome, EB Medicine Online, EM:RAP, Emergency Medical Abstracts), as well as career and financial planning assistance. For example:
- Online board review subscription (Rosh Review), with this benefit continuing for the first year after graduation to support outstanding Board Exam performance.
- Online access to PEER XI, the American College of Emergency Physicians board review product.
- American College of Emergency Physicians eCME portal (video library), with “more than 875 hours of online education presented by world-renowned experts in Emergency Medicine.”
- Access to the Duke University Hospital Medical Library, with complete access to a multitude of Emergency Medicine resources.
- PGY3 travel to the American College of Emergency Physicians Annual Scientific Assembly, including program registration fees, travel, and accommodations.
- For residents with scholarly works accepted to other scientific and educational meetings, the Program generally provides support for program registration, travel, and accommodations.
- Professional photography services through Duke Photography.
Health, dental, and vision insurance are available to trainees and their families from the first recognized day of training. For insurance options and costs, visit hr.duke.edu.